Gemsones are naturally beautiful, but you can make them glisten and shine. This beginner's guide covers all the techniques you need to know: tumbling cutting, face polishing and more. By following the authors' simple approach, you'll create finished stones worthy of displaying, selling or making into jewelry.
- pertains to a wide range of gemstones, from agates to turquoise.
- prevents frustration, with detailed photos and easy-to-follow instructions
- offers helpful tips from the author's years of experience
- provides information about recommended equipment and supplies
- briefly introduces jewelry making, with seven simple jewelry projects