Stock levels vary. Call us at 208-609-6636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current stock status or lead time.
- Heavy 16-gauge steel tank
- All sanders are available in 220V, 50Hz for use outside of the United States
- Unobstructed access to work area
- Quick change belt system
- Powder coated hood, base, and bearing support
- Single control alignment to keep belt running true
- Shielded bearings, double sealed and greased for life
- Adjustable back plate sands flat surfaces
The Horizontal Wet Belt Sander is designed for grinding flat surfaces such as tiles. This sander uses 3" x 25-7/32" sanding belts and comes complete with a 1/3hp motor mounted on a rustproof aluminum-topped Lam-I-Cushion base, a water valve and spray nozzle for water supply hook up, 3" x 6" backing plate, instructions, and product guarantee. This machine ships with the motor attached, ready to plug in and operate.
Suggested supplies sold separately:
WBSKIT: Sander Plumbing Kit
SBK325: 3" x 25-7/32" (a.k.a. 3" x 8") Silicon Carbide Belt Starter Kit