Back in stock!
- Uses 3" x 24" belts
- Upright bearing support casting mounted on a cast aluminum tank
- Available in 220V, 50Hz for international use
- Unobstructed access to work area
- Quick change belt system
- Powder coated for durability
- Single control alignment to keep belt running true
- Double sealed and shielded bearings
- Adjustable back plate
The Mounted Wet Belt Sander has 6" of workspace and is designed to sand, grind, and polish small items. This sander comes complete with a 1/3hp motor and belt guard mounted on a rustproof aluminum topped Lam-I-Cushion base, instructions, and product guarantee. A water valve and spray nozzle are built in for easy hookup. The water valve takes 1/4"OD plastic tubing for gravity water flow or 1/4" copper tubing for pressure systems. This model ships with the motor attached, ready to plug in and operate.
Suggested supplies sold separately:
PLUKIT: Sander Plumbing Kit
SBK324: 3" x 24" Silicon Carbide Belt Starter Kit